Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mexican Martini Anyone?????


From the British Medical Association's 1971
'You and Your Baby' magazine.

I found this on another blogges site while blog surfing and thought it to be very entertaining. I sure could use a Mexican Martini.

Summer has arrived. My sleeping in has progressed from 6 am to 8:30. I am taking one to two naps a day and eating to my hearts content. Now my doctor may tell me differently at the next appointment. I do not own a scale but thinking in investing in one. My maternity clothes are getting a little tight but I am not sure sure that is related to my eating but hopefully a large baby growing. The twins question and "are you sure there is only one in there" has been mentioned several times. At my next appointment I am doing my glucose test to see how my body reacts to sugar. I don't think I will have a problem because I feel like I eat a lot of sweets and that my body should be immune to it by now! After this last monthly appointment I will start seeing my Doctor every 2 weeks.

So glad that school is over, I was ready to relax. Moving around is getting a bit more difficult than I imagined. I don't know how all you do it who work right up to their due date. Drama from school had be a little bit on edge and I just needed to walk away for awhile.

Andrew isn't necessarily kicking a whole lot but he is squirming and stretching like crazy. I think he is trying to manually stretch my stomach because at times I feel him pushing at three different spots at once. Last night he kicked my bladder and I almost peed on myself... tmi?? sorry.

Coming back from Dunkin Donuts... yes more sweets. I really wanted Cinnamon Rolls after an extensive dream about them last night but Round Rock Donuts had a line that would last till my due date and Cinnabon was just too far away. Anyways, this morning walking in the house i had to stop because it felt like Andrew was standing on my hip bone. The crazy things in pregnancy.


Well I don't have anything else too interesting to share with you but I will try and brainstorm some interesting topics. Though I am not sure how productive they will be since this thing called Baby Brain is really taking its toll on me. I couldn't even remember which way I parted my hair last Monday.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhDJQhkn2BylLk3QM12Cg7r2p89vveozBpUk5JjrQ6KCkDxdObr9_8xaum5UyfGQrHcSxh54Fbg9klbW0moo_oXCqMdyOEW6us85l7GbbAXUpDZeOz2PE1qvk0UtIebG1DySg7LuvritaRV/s320/Cartoon.jpg

No comments: