Friday, July 29, 2011

Stream of Thoughts

* Ryan and I spent almost an hour trying to find Andrew's puppy. It was behind the bathroom door. I think he hid it on purpose so he'd have an excuse not to go to bed. If he could speak clearly this is what I imagine he would say, " Mommy, Daddy, you cannot expect me to willingly fall asleep without my darling blue and white Ty beanie puppy, my Teddy(which he actually calls Puppy as well), blanket, milk, music, night light, five bajillion books could never replace my Puppy!" When I asked him where it was I actually expected him to take me to his secret hiding spot, he mumbled a few "words" and went straight to his legos.... Don't worry I have already been googling trying to find a second puppy!

*** arg. I have pictures for this post but won't upload. Imagine the cutest boy ever trying to take a stuffed dog swimming.

Ryan and I celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary! I'm so lucky I found someone perfect for me and an amazing daddy to our boys. I'm excited to see what lies in our future!

20 something days till school starts. I'm torn about this. I will miss my boys so much. But I am also excited to have a class to myself for the year. I realized that in the past three school years I was pregnant at one point or another. I have to have another surgery! Ugh. Worst ending to a summer vacation ever! I have an umbilical hernia from when I had my gallbladder out this past march. I can't seem to get away from the doctors and hospitals. Just want to be healthy. I wasn't nervous about the procedure till the pre-op appt. The nurse said I better follow dr orders after surgery because I don't want to mess this one up. Implying that it's my fault this happened. Arg. I have gotten a lot done in my classroom so I am ready for the year as much as possible! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: