Thursday, December 11, 2008

Writer's Block

What's on your mind?
Apparently writers block that leaves me no choice but to do a survey. Because what is really on my mind is school and all the papers I should be grading but just cant seem to even look at the pile.



Can you execute an acceptable cartwheel?
I have never once been able to do a cartwheel. Or a chin up. I suck.



Have you kissed anyone in 2008?
Oh yes I have!


Were you happy when you woke up today?
NO. I need winter break NOW. I was happy for one second when I was all warm and cozy but then realized it was 5:30 and had to get up and get ready for work.


What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
Twilight and/or Four Christmas'... can't remember which one was last.



Does it make you happy to get something in the mail?
If it is a bill: never
birthday presents and my cooking light magazine: always


What are you looking forward to this summer?
possibly starting Grad School! and being lazy on my squishy tush.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
My dad's family Christmas pic

Are there deer heads covering any walls in your house?
never


Are you good at telling jokes?
Never jokes, more like witty remarks. Though Ryan says I have a quota of one a month. Sometimes I have two in one month and can relax for a while!


Can you make a dollar in change right now?
in pennies for the penny jar!

What made you cry last?
That stupid (but lovely) Jon and Kate plus 8 commercial.


Where is your cell phone?
who knows!


Do you have good eye sight?
contacts can fix almost anything

Do you think you’ll be married in 10 years?
most definitely yes


Where were you at 9pm Friday night
School Xmas party

Pick a word that begins with the first letter of your first name?
Snappy

Have you ever caught anything on fire?
paper maybe?

How many times have you been to the ER?
3 times? Stomach pains in 3rd grade, REALLY bad strep throat summer before college, and once for breaking my finger...


Do you drink soda?
occasionally

Have you ever been on an airplane?
yesyes

Do you like your life?
yes, at times there is the "I wish" but I would never trade away any part of it.

Are you ticklish?
unfortunately

Do you have trust issues?
Depends who you are!


Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
yes

Who are you disappointed in right now and why?
one or two people here or there


Do you believe that all girls are the same?
no never.

How many months until your birthday?
11

Are you happy?
My husband made me happy today and I will be tomorrow because its friday, and even more so on Dec 19th. 15 days of NO WORK!



Does it bother you when your friends bring up your past mistakes to you?
YES, We live and we learn.

What are you doing tonight?
eating, reading and sleeping.


What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
apples!


Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
errrr I do have on Christmas boxers with mistletoe!


How are you feeling at this exact moment?
hungry


How late did you stay up last night and why?
11... stayed up reading.

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Edward Cullen and Bella Swan.....no? they aren't real!? Oh well I have my imagination.

How long does it take you to shower?
Depends whats on the to do list! TMI?

What was the last thing you drank?
water

Who was the last person you had a phone conversation with?
My Cousin Chrissy

Is there anyone you won't ever forget?
Some great friends from the past and some great co-workers. Then there is those unfortunate children that make you mental and now I'm unable to name any of my children the same name in fear of what they might become.



Do you know anyone who would drop everything to come see you?
I believe I do and I would do the same for them.

Have one best friend?
My husband, and a few of really good friends.




Who did you say 'I love you' to last?
Ryan, My Husband.

What made you sad today?
Adults childish reactions towards coworkers and children.

What were you doing 2 hours ago?
Christmas Present Shopping

Do you like pancakes?
always.

No comments: