Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Currently

Watching: Well nothing right now but when Ryan is done putting Andrew to bed we will watch tonights episode of Big Brother and maybe a rerun of The League.

Listening to: Silence. Silence is golden.
Well mostly silence. Andrew is somewhat fighting bed time.

Feeling:
Depressed summer vaca is over but also releived to have some structure and normalcy and excited/stress for the beginning of another school year.

Wanting: Energy and a free shopping spree for back to school clothes :-)


Needing to: Go grocery shopping. Pay the $3 late fee at the public library because I forgot Curious George was still hanging out in my mommy purse.

Drinking: Just downed a cup of coffee and chasing it with a mikes hard cranberry lemonade.

Eating: For dinner I made a creamy mushroom chicken with diced tomatos over bowtie pasta.   I was ust about to make some chocolate pudding but we are nearly out of milk.

Reading:
 Fallen (Fallen, #1)  I started it yesterday and about 3/4 the way through. There are four books in the series. I am enjoying it immensly! I think I really need to stick to series that have been completed. I hate wating for books to be published... Crossed.... The Divergent....

Annoyed: That I can't get into my classroom yet to set up..... It's gonna be stressful.

Thinking:
Should I take a shower tonight or in the morning????

 
Craving: Chocolate pudding! Yum.

Enjoying:
Some relax time after a long first day back to work.

Received:
A wonderful card today from a friend that made me feel very special. She is a keeper.

Planning: My classroom and curriculum!

No comments: