Sunday, October 12, 2008

No Camera and Books

Ryan forgot the camera... no new pictures. So I will write about other sweet nothings.

Books I am reading: The Virgin's Lover by Philipa Gregory, and The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. Well I actually just finished the Virgin's Lover. This book is the third part of a series with The Other Boleyn Girl. I love the books, they are wonderful. With only a touch of smut. Well some are a little more smutty than others. And now I am on to The Lucky One. I look forward to all of Sparks books. Though I was a little disappointed in At First Sight. I love books. I love talking about books with other people so if you have ready either of these authors books let me know what you have thought of them.
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks: Book Cover


Any book suggestions? I have a whole pile of books to read but I always am welcome to other suggestions. Some books just get put back the the bottom of the pile.

No comments: