Wednesday, February 11, 2009

High School

I can't figure out the notes thing on facebook.

Senior Year of High School

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be! At the end, choose 10 people (or more) to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
\

IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...


1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No

3. Did you car pool to school? Occasionally, until I finally go my own car!

4. What kind of car did you have? 94 Red Honda Accord. Someone stole the H off the front of my car in the HS parking lot.

5.What kind of car do you have now? 2005 Silver Toyota Corolla

6. Its Saturday night...where are you now? Hanging out with my Hubby!

7. It is Saturday night...where were you then? Hanging out with friends at someones house or working.

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Sonic, Lifeguard, and YMCA After-school program.... I guess I worked a lot.

9. What kind of job do you do now? Fifth grade Reading and Social Studies Teacher.... and I still work a lot.

10. Were you a party animal? I didn't discover that side of me until college.

11. Were you considered a flirt? Maybe

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? color guard

13. Were you a nerd? Probably depends on who you are talking to, but I didn't think I was a nerd.

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No, I was goody goody

15. Can you sing the fight song? No

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? I don't know if I had a favorite, maybe Coach Foss

17. Where did you sit during lunch? Depended... Jr and Sr. year I never ate at school. Either ate at home or dollar menu at wendys if I was working.

18. What was your school's full name? McNeil High School

19. When did you graduate? 2002

20. What was your school mascot? Maverick

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? It was fun, had a great group of friends, but I like where I am at with my life right now and do not need to relive that emotional roller coaster.

22. Did you have fun at Prom? Yes

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Nope, My mom and her friend set me up on this date... I think they scared him because he wouldn't dance close to me!

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Yes

25. Do you still talk to people from school? Unfortunately no, maybe someday we can.




FYI I am not tagging anyone..... I need some more tums. The bottle says don't take more than 10 in a 24 hour period.... is that a suggestion or a serious limit? I need more.

No comments: