Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Finally Healthy

In the last 7 weeks I have recovered from the delivery of my 9 lb 3 oz son, gallbladder attack due to inflammation and gallstones, surgery removing my gallbladder, yucky flu-like virus, and most recently pink eye. All while taking care of my sweet boys who had the nasty virus too!

I think I need to go back to teaching so my immune system can be exposed to all those germs and strengthen up!!! I go back to work March 31st. I'm torn about returning. I will be glad to have more interaction but I know that tension and emotions are a little out of control because of TAKS and budget cut lay-offs. I'm also torn because I love the kiddos and teaching but I would so love the chance to be a SAHM to my boys before they start school. However, we are not in the financial position to do that. I do have summers though!

Ethan showed off for the camera today!!!

No comments: