Wednesday, July 13, 2011

All things Bilski Summer Vacation Update

SOOOO, it has been awhile. What have you been up to? Really, that sounds exciting. Me?? Ohhh, I have been super busy. I have been..... uh.... you know the usual, like... uhh... stuff.

Anyways, I have been keeping myself occupied with these hunks!














I love my boys. They are freaking adorable. However, TWO babies under TWO is HARD!!!! I am not the first person to embark on this journey. My husband is home with me. I get to take them to daycare two days a week. So what am I complaining about, right!?



Drew will be 2 at the end of August. He is a spirited child. He cannot stand being home all day. He gets soo antsy and bored with anything we have at home. I have been trying to take him on little excersions. So far we have depleted my bank account at Target, Walmart, and HEB. We have been swimming, Austin Zoo, checking out the splash pads in our area, playdates, driving around, and going to our public library (for unknown reasons I have only just discovered how wonderful it is even though I have lived here since I was 10!!!) Which reminds me our books are due back tomorrow.



Ethan is a wonderful little baby. This little yummy chunk is 5 months old. I cannot believe how time flies. Of course, I knew it would fly because I still can't believe Drew will be two in a month, it never ceases to amaze me. He has the same temperament that Andrew had as an infant. Easy going, laid back, and chill. I feel bad that sometimes he gets over looked because Andrew is so "bubbly"right now. Though, I do find myself holding him almost ALL day long and napping with him because soon he will be a big boy and not my baby. *** sniff****

We are almost half way through July, which means August, which means back to work, which means I wont get to spend all my time with my boys, which means I will get to see all my wonderful co-workers and meet my new students. I feel as a teacher I am getting the best of both worlds. I work full time and get to experience the satisfaction of helping kids learn. I get holidays with my family.

I had a bevie tonight that has left me feeling a little nostalgic. Can you tell? I will leave you with a pic of two love birds.This is right before we were engaged.


Here we are as family. Which might be our only decent family shot. We should work on that some more.

No comments: