Friday, August 5, 2011

Under the Knife

This past Tuesday I went under the knife to repair an incisional hernia. I was pretty nervous to have a surgical procedure done so close to the start of school. Also, the last recovery was pretty rough. Partially because I am a wimp and I had to be up all crazy hours taking care of a newborn baby.

The nurse reported to my mom that I was talking about two kids who still have their wisdom teeth??? I'm a light weight when it comes to anesthesia so I remember nothing. The only thing I could think of was an episode of The Duggars on 19 Children in Counting I had watched a few weeks before. If only they would tape this part, that would make a funny reality TV show.

I'm feeling better this time around. My family has helped out immensely. With dinners and helping with the boys.

And now the pain killers are making me fuzzy and need a nap.

A more coherent post is coming soon. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: