1. I am a messy and just can't seem to pick up the trail I leave behind.
2. Ryan is the love of my life. He is patient, tolerant (see above), loving and devoted. I hope I can always be there for him.
3. I have a cat, Diego, who pulls books off of book selves to rip pages. Usually at 4 am.
4. I treat my lab like a child. She likes to sleep in and cuddle in the mornings.
5. I was depressed and cried for entire day after reading Marley & Me.
6. I am 10 weeks pregnant. Tired of the first trimester and ready to get this ball rolling.
7. I am an instant gratification and need it now person.
8. I love to read books in one or two sittings. I enjoy reading Twilight, James Patterson, Nicholas Sparks, Harry Potter, The Other Bolyen Girl series, and young adult novels.
9. I love all movies that have historical aspects.
10. I enjoy watching biblical documentaries.
11. I love teaching, but I am worried I am getting burnt out on it.
12. I don't know if my favorite destination would be the beach or mountain.
13. I hate Texas beaches. The one and only time I attempted to swim there I was attacked my jelly fish.
14. I love camping. Growing up we went to the KOA all the time in our pop-up tent trailer. Those were the good times.
15. I love watching the TLC channel.
16. I miss all my friends that I don't get to hang out with any more but I just know how they have all that energy to go out all the time. I am also a home buddy!
17. Growing up I was terrified of water. I finally learned how to swim in the fifth grade. Later becoming a life guard for several years.
18. I enjoy blog surfing. I don't feel guilty butting in on others blogs because if they didn't want people reading it they wouldn't post it!
19. I am a horrible speller.
20. I would love to be able to travel one day. But on a teachers salary it just doesn't seem possible.
21. I am grateful to have family so close to me.
22. I graduated from Texas Tech in 2006 with a Bachelor's of Science in Multi-Disciplinary Studies ( Middle School Education). I have having to explain was multi-disciplinary studies is. I would like to get my Masters in Library Sciences.
23. I grew up in Seattle. I blame this reasoning why I can't eat anything slightly spicy and my ultimate love for crab meat!
24. I started babysitting at 11 years old and stopped when I was 22 years old.
25. I already feel guilty knowing that my child is going to have to go to day care at 2 months old.
That was a little more difficult than I thought it would be!