Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Perks of Being a Teacher





I think God helped me out today. I was informed that my cat I grew up with had reached the end. See previous post. He knew I would need some pick me ups. I have morning duty this week so I am a bit stressed in the morning with out my usual prep time. A student brought me this quilt today that he and his mom made for me. It is beautiful. The outfit above was given to us by another student in Ryan's classroom. The book was given to us today by a parent I had last year and Ryan has this year. This is only a small glimpse of the generosity we have received from parents and staff from work. Another pick me up, a parent from Ryan's classroom brought me lunch! I also got a letter from a student saying I was his "most favoritest teacher ever." Unfortunately he has only known me for 6 school days so he will probably be disappointed soon.

1 comment:

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

Awww he looks like Ryan in that picture!