Sunday, October 25, 2009

Stuffiness Is Stressful

Stuffiness is stressful. There is nasty snot, runny snot, dry snot, and a sad little raw red nose! Is he sick? Does he have a temperature? No. So why does this little angel have to struggle breathing? Too young to know that you can breath out of your mouth, I hear him struggling through the congestion. Humidifier, check. Baby saline nose spray and the hospital ball sucker thing. What is the official name for that blue bulb snot sucker thing? I swear I think he thinks I am trying to suck his brains out. I guess this is just one of those things we are going to live with. This blue bulb snot sucker thing is the object of Sophie's new obsession. Every time I pull it out there she is ready to grab if I accidentally drop it. There have been a few times I have found it in her mouth.http://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/bulb-syringe.jpg

No comments: