Sunday, June 22, 2008

All About Me A-Z

With these summer nights I find myself engulfed with boredom. Normally I would watch TV, read a book, draw/paint, or cook dinner but not tonight. Sophie is chewing on a bone, Ryan talking to an old friend on the phone and The Boy With A New Head on TLC is on the flat screen. Odd I know, when I first read the description I thought they did a head transplant. Silly me. Anyways here is a typical survey all about yours truely!


A is for age: 24

B is for beer of choice: Coors Light or DosXX and Lime

C is for career right now: Fifth grade Language Arts/Reading/ Social Studies Teacher

D is for your dog's name? Sophie

E is for essential item you use everyday: Toothpaste

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: The Dog Whisperer

G is for favorite game: Gin, Dominoes

H is for hometown: Round Rock

I is for instruments you've played/play: The recorder in the third grade??? Guitar Hero???

J is for favorite juice: Pog Juice! A Hawaiian Guava Nector Juice. It has been probably four or five years since I last had that delicious juice of my childhood!!!

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: for fun??? I have no anger right now

L is for Last restaurant you ate at: La Madeline

M is for marriage: Five weeks away till our ONE year anniversery! I can not believe it has already been this long! It has been a fabulous year! I know our "newlywedness" lasts for a long time!

N is for your full name: Sarah Jane Bilski

O is for overnight hospital stays: none

P is for people you were with today: Ryan, Holly, Dad, Brian, and Lori

Q is for quote: "A teacher's purpose is not to create students in his own image, but to develop students who can create their own image." ~Author Unknown

R is for biggest regret/mistakes: I have made mistakes but you can't live dwelling on regrets or mistakes, you will never be able to move forward.

S is for status: taken Happily Married

T is for time you woke up today: 6:45 am! UGH! I know summer, nothing to do, but Sophie needed to go for a short run!

U is for the underwear your wearing right now: Victoria's Secret

V is for vegetables you like: Yummmmmmm, almost all! Asparagus/Zuccini/Cucumber/Brussel Sprouts... I could go on for a while.

W is for worst habit: Not picking up after myself.... I think this is Ryan's biggest pet peeve about me.... oops.

X is for x-rays you've had: Teeth, Right Pointer Finger, and Hips.

Y is for yummy food you ate today: The great Lunch/Breakfast Ryan made for me! Some great Chicken/Spinach Sausage, cold pasta, and watermelon. Lots of yummy stuff today.

Z is for zodiac sign: Sagittarius.




That's about it... and I can tell that Ryan wants to use the computer for some sort of sports reading! Goodnight!

No comments: